Sunday, August 29, 2010

To Bionicle Fans- Make a Tohunga



To those fans of my blogs that have been bionicle fans since 2001, I'm going to get some tohunga for my birthday day
2 Ko-Tohunga
1 Ta-Tohunga
1 Ga-Tohunga
1 Onu-Tohunga
and 1 Po-Tohunga
You guys wanna come up with some designs for custom ones, because i make a lot (I have tons of extra kanohi and the special colored feet from the Bohrok-Va) I'll post a REAL post later this week,and to those who wanna submit, just leave the instructions/pic of the custom, and tell your friends who also like tohunga about this. (I don't have every kanohi, so if i can't make it,it's 85% because of that,NO Kanohi Nuva, or any mask made in 2004 or later)

Here are examples of what tohunga look like(I've already made these,so don't submit these)


-Shaun Sas (Flagster ZX)

No comments:

Post a Comment