Monday, June 22, 2009

UGH

MY REPORT CARD IS THIS WEEEEEEEEEEK................i hope its good

P.S. i am gonna open a site where me and other friends o mine can post

but only to THE MOST TRUSTED of my friends

if your name is here,you will be able to post at FLAGSTER SYNTHESITE coming soon
Flagster- Manager if Flagster Synthesite
Roco- right handed helper
Onewa80-left handed poster
Rebsignh-uh.........right handed foot poster? lol
and a friend from the babble forum-Zerzay


The posts saying
Anyone can think of something,but only few see it
post a comment if you don't get

5 comments:

  1. I can't beleive I'm saying this but I'm SO GLAD that my name isn't up there. I keep on forgeting to post on steven's blog and funk kings blog and I only have time for my own. So thank you.

    Plus we really don't know eachother very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHY shouldn't I vote for the skrall?
    Plus all of the makuta except for Teridax are DEAD, but they ARE the best.

    -80

    ReplyDelete
  3. kuz you are upsessed with the skrall,everyone knows the first few years of bionicles were the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to play bionicle when I was little, and the first years DIED! I never knew that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually its more of a reboot, they are still keeping the old guys, Visit ROS for Proof

    ReplyDelete