Thursday, June 11, 2009

OMG

I AM SO SORRY I HAVE NOT POSTED IN LIKE MONTHZ I JUST LOST TRACK

believe my life has sucked recently
I ONLY HAVE 3 FRIENDS
MORE HOMEWORK
MORE CHORES 2:30 PM-6:00 PM pacific time
MATH GOT HARD ALL OF A SUDDEN
I'M NERVOUS ABOUT MIDDLE SCHOOL
so recently i have had MANY distractions,but i always have time for posting at ubfunkeys at the speakeasy here's a link to my account
http://ubfunkeys.thespeakeasy.com/babble/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=90
copy the link above and post it into your address bar okay?
see ya
-Shaun A.K.A. FLagster
P.S. i think my favorite friends here are Roco and Onewa80
glad to be back

4 comments:

  1. Middle School is SO much better than elementary shool. Don't be nervous its great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, yes it is. this was my first year at middle school. and yes, im a 6th grader.

    ReplyDelete